2010 will bring a lot for IUP Cycling and we want you to ride along with us. Here are just a few things the team is looking forward to in the up coming year:
- New IUP Cycling Team members,
- Newly designed team jerseys,
- Team bib shorts w/ arm and leg warmers,
- Races in the ECCC and local ACA and USA Cycling events, &
- First annual Crimson Crits: Spring Training Criterium Series!
The team is very excited to be hosting their very own criterium series for all racers to participate in. Updates and a flyer will soon follow, but getting the word out is key. The criterium races will be held on IUP's Campus on every Saturday in March, divided among USA Cycling categories, with prizes, and a lot of experience to be had to kick off the Spring racing season.
We hope to improve and become a team people will know about and respect. We hope you can join us at our criterium series and other events throughout the season. Happy New Year!